Muer in the Media
JOE MUER SEAFOOD IN THE PRESS
Detroit's Favorite Seafood Spot
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the best high-end seafood spots in Detroit and produced a ranked list of the best spots to venture next time you're on the hunt. Guess who was number 1? Joe Muer Seafood! We are the highest rated high-end seafood spot in Detroit, boasting four stars out of 503 reviews on Yelp.
Metro Detroit’s Best Sushi
Wondering the secrets to perfect sushi? Joe Muer Bloomfield’s own Chef Feng dishes with Fox 2’s Maurielle Lue on how to make Metro Detroit’s best Sushi.
The First Lady
of Joe Vicari Restaurant Group
COO Rosalie Vicari uses her teaching background to make sure her family’s restaurants get an A+ rating on the wine, food and service.
Click Here to read the article
Family Owned and Operated
Joe Muer Seafood is part of the Joe Vicari Restaurant Group. The Vicari family not only owns the group, but they operate and monitor all of their properties personally to ensure the highest quality of food and service.
- Detroit Eater: Joe Muer Seafood Cruises Into Bloomfield Hills
- Oakland Press: Joe Muer Seafood to Open in Bloomfield Hills
- Crain's Business: New Joe Muer in Bloomfield Hills
- Observer & Eccentric: Joe Muer Seafood Launches June 12
- The Detroit News: Joe Muer Seafood Opens Monday in Bloomfield Hills
- Downtown Publications: Joe Muer Opens Monday
- DBusiness: A Fish Tale-Joe Vicari and Joe Muer III
- Democratic Underground: Joe Muer’s Seafood to Return to the Motor City
- The Michigan Blogger: Joe Muer’s is Back in Detroit
- CBS Detroit: Andiamo Owner To Revive Joe Muer’s Restaurant
- DetroitUnspun: The Detroit Regional News Hub – Joe Muer’s is Back in Detroit